Saturday 29 June 2013

LOOK OF THE DAY 7#

I went out only recently, probably two days back and I felt like dressing up a bit. But I wanted to keep the look "sexy pretty"  or "cute" type so I thought of wearing my favorite black floral printed dress in a different way. I chose the same dress with which I had styled the Deepika Padukone look. Check out:

Remember my blog post on DEEPIKA PADUKONE'S YEH JAWANI HAI DEEWANI PREPPY NERDY LOOK?? Yes, the very same dress.
I wore pink colored or rather fuchsia pink colored stocking to go with the dress. If you don't want to show your legs, this is a perfect idea to pair up your dress!!







I have already mentioned that I have issues with wearing half-sleeved dress. I wear them seldom. Plus, you also have the risk of getting tanned. So, I paired it up with a cute peek-a-boo shrug in mauve that goes perfectly with the black and pink combination. See, I didn't go matching-matching but I complemented the colors. That way it looks effortlessly stylish. The best thing about the shrug is that it has a lace back detailing.(Think sexy!!!) This gives the whole look a bit of pizzazz. You will find a whole lot of these variety of tops and shrugs in the market nowadays. Mauve, blacks and royal blues are your best bet as they go with almost every other color.






As usual, there will always be a bit of a catch. This time it was the boots I had worn earlier in another look. They give you a bit of height and make the whole look "sexy pretty" or even "rocker chic". Plus I have styled my look with a simple lovely teal sling bag and  a simple neck pendant with a letter "S" on it as my name begins with an "S". No earrings and I absolutely don't like makeup!! I have just put on some kohl and a tinted lip balm. They are great!!! I don't like styling my hair with too many accessories and so I just tied my hair in a simple pony-tail I just love my fringes!! They make me look younger.:) :)

So that's that!!! Bye for now!!! Keep waiting for more!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment