Tuesday 11 June 2013

EASY TO MAKE COLD COFFEE IN TEN MINUTES!!!!

Hows the weather treating you friends?? One day its too hot and the other day its all rainy. Yuck!! This hot and humid weather makes us feel thirsty and only water is not not enough to quench our thirst. We long to have some cool, tasty drink. Hence we head out to our favorite cafe and order a cold coffee to cool ourselves. But, have you ever tried making one at home? No, you'll think, its too complicated and needs a lot of expertise. Wrong!!! Today I am going to teach you a recipe to make cold coffee instantly, that is exactly as smooth, creamy and frothy as you want it to be. And you don't need to be a great cook to enjoy this in the cosy comfort of your own house!!!






I was wanting to have cold coffee to drink today awfully bad. So I came up with my own idea. I tried it and  bingo!! It was an instant success with my family members.

You'll need:
  • Milk-double toned because I want to make it healthy also :) , about 300 ml for two tall glasses 
  • Cocoa powder . I  used Weikfield cocoa powder that is low fat about four tbsps
  • Coffee. I used instant coffee packets. (BRU Re.1 sachet -four for making two tall glasses)
  • ice cubes- I  used about six or seven cubes as I wanted to make chilled coffee
  • Sugar - four tbsps. I used Sugarfree four tbsps as I am health conscious :P







That's all!! Now, take all the above ingredients and mix them well using a mixer grinder or hand blender until it becomes frothy ( and yummy!!!)
Now take two tall glasses and pour your cold coffee. Voila!! its ready! 
If you want to give it a more professional look, try decorating it with a dollop of vanilla ice cream and some powdered or grated chocolate. There you go!! Your very own cafe latte or frappe is ready. And I bet it'll taste a lot better than the regular ones you have at your favorite cafes.


I didn't decorate it at all, and as soon as i made it I was so overwhelmed with my mini achievement that I drank it all. So sorry I can't share any picture today.:(





No comments:

Post a Comment