Thursday 27 June 2013

TWO LATEST TRENDS THIS SEASON THAT I AM DYING TO TRY OUT!!!

Hey friends!! I have been away for a long time. Sorry!!! But I thought I'd share with you what new things I want to add to my closet. These two trends are a rage this season. They're spreading like wild fire!!!
Check them out:
1.THE HIGH LOW TREND: The LBD is so yesterday!!1 The high low trend is here to stay!!!! Jokes apart, I know you all are clueless about this, but believe me, this trend is really catching on. Miranda Kerr rocks this look with such ease!! You could too!!! I will soon go shopping and I hope to find a nice high low dress. Well, it's nothing but a dress with an asymmetrical hem line that can be worn at the front or at the side. Either way, it's a great way to show your legs (you'd better tone them up!!) without giving much away. ;)
It's fun, flirty and feminine. You can even think of high low trend skirts, and top!! Pair these dresses and skirts with cage booties or gladiator heels for an ultra glam look. For a day out, pair them with flats for that summery feel. :) I am definitely shopping!!!





2.PRINTED PANTS: They're here, there, everywhere!!!! The newspapers and fashion magazines are full of them!! I must buy them soon. I will opt for skinny fits though. They come in a variety of size and fit, from wide leg palazzo pants to skinny fits and trousers. You can pair a wide-legged printed pants with a solid camisole and if you opt for skinny fit, think loose flowy or off-shoulder tops. The baggier, the better!!! Trousers can be worn for a relaxed look, But I do not really like floral print skinnies because they look more like pajamas.:P Think animal print!! To go rocker-chic, opt for an animal print skinny fit, a camisole and throw in a nice custom-fit black jacket , wear cage booties and carry an oversized clutch. ( They are another big trend this season!!!)








Omg, I must go shopping soon. Bye and take care!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment