Monday 3 June 2013

HOW TO CREATE THE CLASSIC WINGED EYELINER LOOK

Hey friends,
                 Sorry I have been very busy today. I promised you in my last post that I will explain more about my LOOK OF THE DAY 2# in detail. Well, here I  am!!





                 In this post I will discuss about how to create a classic winged eyeliner look. I will do so in six simple steps. It is actually very easy. I have used a few things to create this look:
  • A VERY ME CONCEALER from ORIFLAME (LIGHT)
  • A MAYBELLINE DRAMA GEL EYELINER (BLACK)
  • A WONEDERLASH WATERPROOF MASCARA FROM ORIFLAME
  • A VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA FROM MAYBELLINE. 
I don't really have dark circles, lines or wrinkles around my under eye area, but constant wearing of spectacles does make my eyes look tired. Also, I have very thin eyelids so you can almost see my veins. It doesn't make my eyes look pretty. So first I wash my face and dry my face with a towel and apply some concealer around my eyes and on my lids. Then I blend it well with the tips of my fingers and let it settle for some time. Please make sure that you do not apply concealer more than is necessary or else
your eyes will look heavy.
Then, I use the gel liner from MAYBELLINE to draw the lines on my lids. It is very easy to use as it comes with an applicator brush. (will discuss about it in my next post.)
You do not have to be a pro to draw these lines. Initially if your lines are rough, it hardly matters because you'll now have to fill the inside with the gel liner like this:


Make sure that you extend the outer edges of the line you have drawn very sharply. The sharper the lines, the better it'll look. Also you'll notice that I have thickened the line over my lids to make it look edgy.
Now to get voluminous lashes, apply a first coat of MAYBELLINE VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA and follow it with ORIFLAME WONDER LASH WATERPROOF MASCARA. If you want, you can just use any one mascara.(GO FOR VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA THOUGH!!)
Also notice that I have not applied any kohl or kajal on my waterline. I have just extended the liner towards my inner rims on both sides. Try this out for a change.:)



I will discuss about what lipstick I wore for the look in my next post. So, keep yourself updated. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment