Sunday 23 June 2013

LOOK OF THE DAY 6#

I had told you in my last post that I had somewhere to go. Nothing too great though. I just went to relax at a nearby mall with my parents and wasn't feeling like dressing up too much. But, I always want to look stylish. I have issues with looking shabby, please!!! So, I dressed up in something cool, chic and super comfy!!!!







I fished out a black LEE COOPER shirt top from my messy wardrobe. Now, what to wear it with? I thought to myself. Usually I would have worn it with a jeans or colored pants(have not tried mini skirts yet :P), but I ALWAYS WANT TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX. So, I thought of pairing it with my royal blue PALAZZO PANTS. Remember, I had told you that I would do a post on it??? :)

The palazzo pants are the "it" thing this season, though it hasn't caught up much with the people here as yet.
But I did find another two girls wearing palazzo pants at the mall and one was wearing the exact color I was wearing!!! So you see, royal blue is a pretty much wanted color. Its solid, soft and super comfy and makes you look elegant. I'm sure you'll turn a few heads when you wear this color. Another color you could opt for is MUSTARD. It is so so this season!!!

So, the black and blue combination are a super hit, and I paired it with my classic black sling bag. It does not have much utility, though as it can hold very few items.







No makeup. I applied some kohl(my patent look) and a red lipstick (MAYBELLINE GLAMOROUS RED). But i think I should opt for a brighter color of red. No earrings, no watch, no neck piece or bracelets. I only wore my usual two rings on one hand. (Just can't get enough!!!)

Now comes the bomb!!! So far so good, but what is the catch??? It's in the accessories, silly!!! I wore bright pink shoes which have polka dotted heels. The reason is very simple: IT MAKES THE WHOLE LOOK POP. And, I love these shoes as they are my first ever pair of heels. <3 <3
I also wore a black embellished belt to attract attention to my pretty waist :P But, jokes apart, it does give the whole look a chic-factor.
So, today's lesson??? Break the rules, think out of the box and even the simplest of dresses can look absolutely stunning!!!



2 comments: