Monday 10 June 2013

MOTHER DAIRY FRUIT CLASSIC STRAWBERRY CRUSH ICE CREAM

I am in love!! With ice creams, silly!!! It's pure, unbiased and unconditional love. Whenever I am bored, depressed or feeling down, I get myself a cup of sweet, savory ice cream and then, I can't stop feeling happy!!! :) :)
Currently, I am hooked onto MOTHER DAIRY range of ice creams. I have already reviewed their sugar free "fro-yo" type ice cream in my earlier post. Now, I bring to you their delectable fruity range of ice creams. Today I am reviewing STRAWBERRY CRUSH.
This ice cream is NOT SUGAR FREE.(Damn those calories!!) Sometimes, it's just okay to get your mind off your diet. This is a strawberry flavored ice cream with fruit. And big chunky pieces too!!!!
When I started eating it, I kept on looking at it and thought,"IT LOOKS JUST LIKE A NORMAL VANILLA ICE CREAM!!" This you may feel because of the white color.( i had expected it to be a pretty pink.)
It has a subtly sweet, tangy taste, that is oh-so-strawberry. It is soft and creamy and a medium fat frozen dessert.
A CLASSIC FACT: The most 'European' of all fruits, the strawberry gets its name as it appears,to be strewn among the leaves of the plant. The plant  was originally called 'Strewberry' and the name was later changed to 'strawberry'.
CLASSIC INDULGENCE: Sweet succulent strawberries swirl in the rich goodness of MOTHER DAIRY'S creamiest milk. A crush you will never forget. (yes yes yes!!!)
INGREDIENTS: Water, Milk solids, sugar, preserved strawberry fruit-6% and permitted stabilizing and emulsifying agents.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION :
( PER 100G)
Energy 190kcal
protein 3.5g
carbohydrate 21.0g
fat 10.2g
calcium 145mg
sugar 15.5g

PRICE: Rs.30 for 61g/115ml

So go and enjoy your ice cream!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment