Saturday 8 June 2013

MY DAY OUT SHOPPING :) :)

Good morning friends!! Have a happy and lovely Sunday!! Today I am going to write about how my shopping date was. In a word, it was excellent!!! But, I am sure you all are wanting to know more. So read on....
I went to THE NEW B.K. MARKET. (YOU'LL HAVE TO GOOGLE THE DETAILS.)
I took a friend with me because it is absolutely boring to go shopping for clothes on your own(unless you have to!) Plus my little friend is very fashion-conscious too. He helps me with what clothes and colors really suit my skin tone. So shopping is never boring!!!
THE NEW B.K. MARKET is where you will get everything trendy under one roof.But, it's only for western wear. Plus the prices are reasonable, and you can negotiate. It's a wholesale and retail market, after all.
I bought four items of clothing for about 1400. I am not gonna give away what I bought, but surely, they are fabulous!! From bags to shoes to western clothes, everything is so colorful! But they are unbranded and from Bangkok, Thailand and such other places. But they are trendy nevertheless.
What I found interesting other than all these was a fake LULU GUINESS CLUTCH  in pink shade. It is from a shop  called GOLDEN GIRLS, basement and they priced it at 950 bucks. Very trendy fuchsia pink rexine clutch, and quite big. They are willing to negotiate the price. Check it out, if you must. But I did not buy it because I am unsure about carrying it in public.
You may be overawed by the variety, but please do not choose clothes which will not suit you. Try them on in the trial room. AND BARGAIN IF YOU MUST!!!
Here are the pics:
 You'll find some very funky accessories. But they are a bit overpriced I feel.
 This is the fake Lulu Guiness clutch I was talking about. Dare to sport it? I don't!!!
 Aztec print flip flops are very in and very comfy!!!!
 The clothes are colorful and trendy but buy what suits you best!!!!
t
the bags are also very colorful. NEXT MONTH I AM HEADED TO DO SOME BAG AND SHOE SHOPPING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment