Saturday 22 June 2013

SUNSILK KERATINOLOGY HEAT PROTECTOR SPRAY

Hey girls!! I am sure you all love to try out new hairstyles like   perming, straightening etc. etc. I am sure you all are aware of the hazards of regularly blow drying your hair or using hair straighteners and curlers. However, it doesn't hurt to use them once in a while, like once every two or three months. For those girls who regularly use straighteners and heat curlers, I have a lovely product, that can minimize the hair damage!!!!

SUNSILK KERATINOLOGY ADVANCED RECONSTRUCTION PROGRAM HEAT PROTECTOR SPRAY






This is yet another revolutionary product from the house of SUNSILK. I have been using this for six months now and this is my first bottle as I do not really curl or straighten my hair. I came across this product in the departmental store and I bought this at a discounted price, but the actual price is RS.400 for 180 ml.

WHY IS THIS PRODUCT SPECIAL???
This heat protector spray is an ANTI FRIZZ SPRAY with UV FILTER. This helps prevent breakage and frizz as you style for a professional look. Salon looks can fade quickly and to sustain them, hair needs to be deeply nourished. Advanced formulations with KERATIN MICRO TECHNOLOGY reconstruct the hair surface while micro nutrients deeply penetrate into the hair cortex to deeply nourish the hair.

HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT???
Use it daily to protect hair against the damage caused by hair styling. Apply to dry or damp hair before heat styling. For optimum results, use the SUNSILK KERATINOLOGY ADVANCED RECONSTRUCTION PROGRAM RANGE.

PACKAGING???
It is a lovely golden colored bottle with a black spray cap which is useful for easy application. The heat protector is a watery liquid with a lovely smell which I spray onto my hair strands after dividing it into sections and then, I smoothen the hair with my hands for distributing the spray evenly and then I use the heat curler/ straightener.

PROS:
It is an awesome product that really does protect your hair. There was a time when I would regularly straighten my hair . But my hair never became frizzy because of this life saving, sorry, HAIR-SAVING product!! :) It can also be used as a serum for detangling hair, and you can even comfortably go out in the open after applying this product as this will protect your hair from the harmful UV rays of the sun. So it is like SUNSCREEN FOR THE HAIR. Plus, it has a lovely smell too!!!

CONS:
The only con of this product is that too much application of this product tends to weigh down your hair and make it look sticky. So, try to apply this product only on the length and tips of your hair and not on your scalp.

HAPPY HAIR STYLING!!! <3 TO ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment