Saturday 15 June 2013

LOOK OF THE DAY 4#

Finally I am here with my latest outfit post!!!! I went to GALAXY, THE PARK, yesterday for an exhibition that was held there. And we all know, yesterday was rainy and muddy!!!! So I did not want to be too dressy and yet look posh. I combined three simple outfits to get a whole simple and classy look. Read on to find out:











I do not like to wear half sleeved tops or dresses, usually. Yesterday I opted for a casual striped tank top with my favorite pair of blue denims(skinny fit). The grey and black combination tank top can be worn with almost anything from skirts, jeans, hot pants to even a large flowy skirt(think boho-chic) :) :0
I got it for 150 bucks from B.K.MARKET and the denims I am wearing are from SREERAM ARCADE, NEW MARKET. i BOUGHT IT ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO AND CAN EAT, LIVE AND SLEEP IN THEM!! I got it for only 500 bucks.








Since it was rainy yesterday and I have issues with wearing half-sleeved clothes, I paired up the tank-top and jeans with a lovely leopard print jacket that I grabbed from my cousin sister's closet and now it's mine!! The jacket is a grey and black leopard print one that I absolutely love!!!! It can be paired with a classy black tee underneath for a party at night. It is from FOREVER 21, and must have cost a fortune.








Rainy day means no leather bags. So I took my classic black and white waterproof bag from PERLINI, SINGAPORE, gifted to me by my aunt.

I wore no makeup but heavily lined my waterline with kohl from LAKME ABSOLUTE (Rs.675) and wore a chunky black finger ring which i got from SUDDER STREET, for 250 bucks. And I also wore statement earrings and no neckpieces. I always wear my chunky metal watch these days, so no special mention!!!

I kept my hair fuss-free as I didn't want it to get polluted by leaving it open. So I tied it in a low ponytail after making a mini beehive . (JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!)

I wore simple silver, sparkly slippers from BATA, and that's just about it!! Have a happy Sunday!!!!


And yes, here I include my latest nail art which I am sporting on my right hand. ONLY. I have issues with wearing nail paint on my left hand. :P :P



No comments:

Post a Comment