Friday 7 June 2013

SUPER SATIN SHINE ON YOUR LIPS. GUARANTEED!!!

Heyya girls!! I had promised earlier that I'll be back in my new post with a super duper lipstick at an affordable price for all those of you who do not wish to invest too much money in a lipstick. Well, I never break promises and so here I am!!
Today, I am going to write about an awesome lipstick that is clearly my favorite because it DOES offer super duper shine at an awesome price. Read on to find out:




  • PRODUCT NAME: ORIFLAME POWER SHINE SATIN LIPSTICK
  • SHADE:  ULTRA PINK
  • LOOK: A SLEEK LIPSTICK IN A SILVER COVER
  • COLOR: RICH SHINY PINK.(BRING ON THE GLAM!!!!)
  • CAN BE WORN: AT DAYTIME OR NIGHT TIME. PEOPLE ARE SURE TO NOTICE YOUR LIPS (in a good sense :P!!!)
  • TEXTURE: RICH, CREAMY SMOOTH
  • PRICE: GOT IT ON DISCOUNT AT ONLY RS.249. (original price is RS.379 or something. I really forgot!!) I just got it about four or five months back.
  • PROS: It has a triple enriched core, that provides smooth application and stays for long. Plus the colour is awesome fair and medium skinned people. There are more shades available, so please check out for offers. Travel friendly and delivers awesome for peanuts price.
  • CONS: nothing really.
  • TIP: since it is very very smooth, do line your lips first with  a lip liner and then proceed to fill it in with the lipstick.
  • MY COMMENTS: Nothing. Just GO FOR IT!! Next I will buy a rich red colour if I find it on offer again.


Here are the swatches. Notice the satin smooth shine. This lipstick DOES give you dual benefit of gloss and lipstick.SUPER!!!





I wear it almost frequently, but of late I have become more of a lip-balm-only person. I remember wearing it once on my parents anniversary with a dress i bought from the thrift store.( WILL WRITE ABOUT IT LATER.) I have posted a pic here:


 Like my fb page:https://www.facebook.com/FoodFashionAndMore?ref=hl




No comments:

Post a Comment