Monday 1 July 2013

THE BODY SHOP CHOCOMANIA SHOWER CREAM

I simply love chocolate!!!! As a child I always dreamt of starring in CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY just to be able to drown myself in pools of creamy, rich, tantalizing chocolate!!!!

Only a few days back I went shopping and I picked up this gorgeous creation from THE BODY SHOP: CHOCOMANIA SHOWER CREAM.






PRICE: RS.395

QUANTITY: 250ML

It is a soap free cleanser with derivative from community fair trade COCOA BUTTER from Ghana .:)

COLOR: IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE RICH, DARK MOLTEN CHOCOLATE .(YUMMY!!)

SMELL: absolutely tantalizing!!! It smells like baked chocolate cookies...and I specially love the lingering smell. It's sumptuous!!!

WHAT THE PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE: CHOCOLATE AUR KYA?? It looks and smells every bit like chocolate.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Pour a reasonable amount of the shower gel onto your loofah and slowly scrub it all over your body. Work it nicely and surrender yourself to the smell of rich creamy aromatic chocolate. <3 IT. The skin feels so smooth afterwards!!!

CAUTION: Unfit for consumption. :( : ( It smells so good you actually wish you could drink it!!!

PROS:

  • REASONABLE PRICE
  • GOOD LATHER
  • AWESOME COLOR AND SMELL
  • SKIN SMELLS GOOD AND LOOKS SMOOTH
CONS: Too bad I can't eat it, but no Cons really!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment