Tuesday 4 June 2013

FLUTTER YOUR PRETTY LASHES WITH THESE AWESOME MASCARAS!!

Hey friends!!!
                     So sorry for posting so late today. I couldn't get time in the morning and afternoon.Any ways, I have two mascaras to talk about which you all should buy!!! And don't worry , they don't cost much but give you pretty lashes in a jiffy!!!
                    Okay so you all know I have been discussing about my LOOK OF THE DAY 2# and how to achieve the look over some posts now. Hope it benefited you. I will now go a step further and suggest you buy these two mascaras to complete your eye make up:
  • MAYBELLINE NEW YORK COLOSSAL VOLUM EXPRESS MASCARA(WATERPROOF)
  • ORIFLAME WONDERLASH WATER PROOF MASCARA




Waterproof is the way to go, girls. You surely don't want your mascara smudged after a few hours.I bought the ORIFLAME one at a peanuts price of RS. 198.(original price Rs. 398). I dare you to find me a better mascara at such a petty price!! The MAYBELLINE one I have been using for quite some time now, for over six months and it cost me Rs. 330. You can invest in any one mascara. I will make it easier for you by listing the pros and cons of both:

ORIFLAME MASCARA: 
  • waterproof
  • cheap if you buy at discount
  • long stay
  • fine bristles offer smooth application


There is not much problem with it except that if you buy it at original price, RS.398, it may be a bit pricey.
MAYBELLINE MASCARA:
  • waterproof
  • upto 7x more volume
  • Instantly in just one coat
  • no clumps
  • colossal brush
  • collagen enriched formula


The price and everything is good plus its collagen enriched which means that it nourishes and helps your eyelashes to grow. It really does not provide 7x volume but definitely 3x volume and one coat is not enough. Two coats are your best bet, to remove clumps. Wide bristles offer much needed volume.
Still difficult to decide? I would suggest that if you are looking for volume, opt for MAYBELLINE and if you are looking for smooth eyelashes, opt for ORIFLAME. 
WE'LL meet in my next post. Bye for now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment