Saturday 1 June 2013

GET GLOWING SKIN IN MINUTES!!!

Hello Gorgeous girls!!!
               
       I am going to write about a product that changed my life forever. I have been using this ever since I was in school (class 6) to be precise and I use it even now. It is a simple, cheap and effective product that will transform your skin miraculously. When I was a child, I used to have lots of pimples and blackheads on my skin and used to be very depressed about it. I tried a lot of medication, went to a lot of dermatologists, but it didn't really help. Until the time my mother suggested me to use Dabur Gulabari Gulab Jal. It is a rose water toner that you can use as many times a day you want to. It effectively cleanses your skin to get rid of dirt and grime and so you can flaunt glowing skin.






  • PACKAGING: The packaging of the product hasn't changed over the years. It is still the pretty pink and white transparent bottle.
  • HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE? : The toner is actually nothing but mainly distilled water with rose essence. It looks just like water, only with a rosy scent.
  • DIRECTIONS FOR USE: You can use it in many ways. It can be used for cleansing your face with a cotton pad, with face pack for extra radiance or with glycerin for soft, glowing skin. I use it regularly for two three times a day with a cotton pad to enhance the glow of my skin and once in a while I use it with face packs. But I'll tell you one more way to use it to make your peepers look great-take some rose water in a small bowl and soak two thin, big pieces of cotton (large enough to cover your eyes) in it. After some time, take them out, squeeze out the excess rose water from the cotton pads and place them over your eyes. Keep this for fifteen minutes on your tired eyelids. When you open your eyes, you'll feel instantly refreshed!
  • INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Fragrance(Rooh Gulab), Rose oil, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Bronopol.
  • Price: Rs. 62
  • Quantity : 150 ML
So girls, go out and buy yourself a tub of this indispensable toner and keep glowing. Bye for now and have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment