Wednesday 5 June 2013

GET RID OF BLACK HEADS!! NOW!!!!

I know black heads is a nagging problem many girls face. It makes us look oh-so-unpretty. Now I am going to tell you about a super simple and super easy step to remove black heads. All in under fifteen minutes!!
No, you got me wrong. I am not going to write about those time consuming, not-everyone's-cup-of-tea beauty masks for getting rid of blackheads. All I am telling you is to go out and get these: CETTUA SILKY AND CLEAR NOSE STRIP WITH WITCH HAZEL.







These are amazing. The price varies from RS.35 TO RS.20 per strip (costly), but in my area I get it for RS.20 per strip. These have clear directions for use which I am writing here:
  • wash your face and thoroughly wet the nose area
  • apply strip to nose with the smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
  • let it dry for about fifteen twenty minutes(fifteen minutes work just fine.)
  • the strip should feel stiff as it dries
  • after the strip is dried, carefully peel off the strip starting at the edges, pulling toward center.


Caution:
  1. Do not apply on wounds or damaged skin
  2. avoid using on sensitive skin
  3. keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
These nose strips are quite effective. I like them so much that I buy them five or six at a time. I use them every six days and you can use them as often as you require.( Do not use regularly). Once a week or twice a week is good. It removes dirt, grime and oil from your nose area and once you have removed the strip, you CAN ACTUALLY see the dirt grime and oil on the strip.
I have tried to show you how to use it through pictures. Hope it is effective. Keep watching this blog for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment