Monday 3 June 2013

LAKME POP TINT SHADE PINK SORBET

Yes!! Now I am going to review the most talked about lipstick- LAKME POP TINTS PINK SORBET. I was always amazed by Kareena's ad on TV and wanted to buy it so bad!! I was absolutely ecstatic when I bought it and it is one of my favorite lipsticks.
I wore it for a conference yesterday and I matched it with a beehive hair-do and classic winged eyeliner look. It worked BANG ON!!!




Here I discuss about the price and other details:


  • PRICE: It is priced at Rs. 800, but I got it for only Rs.660. (DISCOUNT DISCOUNT!!!!)
  • LOOK: It looks like a jumbo crayon. Very thick and cute looking in fact!!! Plus it has a roll on base so that you can roll it up and use it.
  • COLOR: The pink sorbet is a very pretty pink shade, more like neon pink, but on the lighter side. It is creamy, and smooth and lasts long. The best part about it is that it that as the day passed by my lipstick kept on getting lighter, but looking more and more natural. I reapplied it only once.
Now I show you the swatches:



It is very shiny and keeps your lips moisturized the whole day. You also do not need to line your lips with a lip liner because the crayon shaped lipstick can be used to line your lips. There are no cons of this product, really, but the price may be a factor. Rs. 800 is not to be afforded by everybody. So if you very strongly feel that the price is not a factor, then only go for it. This looks great on fair skin.
For those who think that it may be a bit too pricey, I will review one of my favorite lipsticks that i bought for peanuts at a huge discount. You just can't go wrong with it!!! So check out my next post.

If you want to get latest updates on my posts and beauty tips, what's hot and what's not, like my page Food Fashion and More on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment