Friday 31 May 2013

LOOK OF THE DAY 1#


Hello beauties,
                      Yesterday I was so busy so I could not post anything. But today I should let you know about what I wore yesterday. I had gone shopping with my friend, and so I wanted to wear something casual and fun. But I am a simple jeans-and-top girl and the first thing I always reach out for in my wardrobe is my regular pair of jeans and top. But I thought to myself, let's funk it up a bit!!!
                      I dressed up in a jiffy and wore bright red colored denims with a peach coloured top. It is a very pretty combination, and out-of-the box too!!So do try it out!!! The denim I wore is from a local market, you get them almost everywhere these days. The fit is just awesome!! ( A lot actually depends on your denim too. Ill fitting denims are a no-no.)
                     The top I wore is also from a local store but its very pretty. Its a light cream and peach coloured top with a PeterPan collar and lace detail. The fun part about the top is, the back of the top has such pretty little bows stitched to it. I'll show you how:









                  I have many coloured denims -purple,red pink and khakee cloured. they are so much in fashion that i'll buy some more!! Plus the top that I wore is also very stylish-the Peter Pan collar neckline is a steal. Try to wear dresses and tops with the Peter Pan collar to show off your ultra-feminine side. :)
                    I have very long hair and I did not want to leave it open. So I thought of tying it into a bun. It's never been an easy task for me because my hair is silky. Often when I did manage to tie my hair in a bun, it would not stay for more than twenty minutes.( even with hairpins!!) But yesterday, i first combed my hair and tied it in a pony-tail. Then I applied a lot of serum and hairspray to my hair to get a strong hold. Then I tied my pony in a plait and secured it with an elastic band. Finally I twisted the plait on top of my head and tied it into a messy bun and secured it with a lot, lot of hairpins. I loved it sooo much that i accesorized it with mini hair clips :) :)




                The happiest part was when the hair-do lasted for the whole day!!!!! Yippeeee!!!
                 I wore minimal accesories like a wrist watch and I have a thing for rings. Currently, I like wearing two chunky rings on the same hand. It's so trendy. Every girl should stock up on accessories. 
                I took a simple black rexine bag with white handles because I didn't want my whole look to be too flashy and wore simple waterproof silver sequinned slippers.
               Bye for now and keep waiting for my next post!!! :) <3




No comments:

Post a Comment