Wednesday 31 July 2013

EVAFLOR WHISKY SILVER -PARFUM FOR MEN (REVIEW)

Guys usually ask me about tips on how to look great and get girls swooning. I have a certain perception in mind: If you want to look great, you must smell great too. No girl, ok, nobody ever liked anybody with bad body odor!!!
Jokes apart,I asked the men in my life, don't get me wrong, (my dad, my brother some odd relatives and friends), what do they keep in mind while selecting that "perfume" of their dreams. These are some of the prompt answers that I got( I jot them down as points)
  • LONG-LASTING(this tops the list)
  • Not too strong and overpowering
  • Skin friendly (It's only by trial and error)
  • not sticky
  • all this for a good price!!!
Another guy friend of mine was only too happy to have found this lovely perfume he purchased from SOUTH CITY MALL, KOLKATA. Check out the review to find out for what it's worth:

  1. NAME: Evaflor WHISKY SILVER
  2. MADE IN: FRANCE
  3. AVAILABLE AS: DEODORANTS AS WELL AS PERFUMES
  4. PRICE: The deo is priced at Rs. 250 and the perfume comes for Rs. 600
  5. SUITABLE FOR: (as suggested by my friend) : DAY WEAR, FORMAL OCCASIONS
  6. INGREDIENTS: ALCOL DENAT, AQUA, PARFUM,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE,BENZENE SALICYLATE,BUTYL PHENYL,METHYL PROPIONAL, CITRAL, CITRONELOL, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL




  1. UPPER NOTE: FLOWERY AND LIME
  2. BASE NOTE: WOODY LIME


I can't make you smell the perfume via post, but can definitely give you an idea that it does smell sophisticated and according to my friend,"is for sporty men". You needn't worry about getting all sweaty as it is long -lasting, for about 12 hrs. You can wear it to work or a coffee date. My firned wore it on a day date, and the girl couldn't stop admiring the smell, so he says. :) :) (Dude, I am happy for you!!!)
He also adds that it is a total confidence booster. "GIRLS WILL GET FLOORED", he says. Wheteher he's making big claims or not , it's for you guys to find out. But when he sent me the pics, I LIKED THE LOOK -silver and black carton AND A NICE SIMPLE, NO-NONSENSE LOOK BOTTLE inside. Plus, if you are apprehensive of whether this will work for you or not,you can always start with the deo. My friend had first tried out the deo and then moving onto the perfume was no herculean task for him.

But he thoroughly does not recommend this for a party at night. He is keeping the reason to himself, which i'll have to acquire from him by all means known to mankind.:P
Plus I can vouchsafe that since this friend of mine has recommended this perfume, it really must be good, not because he's my friend, but because he DOES HAVE an awesome collection of perfumes. 
And yes, this perfume is pretty cheap. But it does deliver. I once went all generous and thought of gifting somebody a limited edition perfume that made a big hole in my pocket. :) :P

Laters, and take care!!! <3 <3







No comments:

Post a Comment