Monday 29 July 2013

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE LIPSTICKS UNDER RS.350!!!

Yes, I love my lips. I love to stash on lipsticks too!! I buy mostly from MAYBELLINE and do not stick to any particular shade. I am always open to experimenting. On a normal day you can spot me without make up but not without a lipstick. But finding the correct shade and getting it at a reasonably low price is an ordeal. Not anymore. I have some suggestions, just out of my lipstick box (YES I OWN A BOX FULL OF LIPSTICKS): P

1. ORIFLAME CATWALK RED: When you hear the word "catwalk" the first thing that pops into your head is the red carpet. A rich satin smooth, velvety red that can make all your dreams come true and help you flaunt your luscious lips. But this lipstick shade is quite the opposite. Yes it does have that satin smooth feel and orangish undertone that complements my skin so well, but it's for a day wear and not for the party. It has triple core moisturizer which i absolutely adore and that is so generic to all the ORIFLAME LIPSTICKS. But the color is a tad bit too subtle and like any other red tinted lip balm. You'll have to apply it two to three times to get the red that you almost wanted. It could have been a shade deeper to help people notice the paleness of people with very fair skin. However, the great thing about this lipstick is that it will suit both dark and fair skin tones. You can adjust the shade according to your skin tone by just applying two or three coats or just coat only. I bought it on offer for 299 bucks only and i also can't forget to mention about the lovely cover. To tell you the truth, its the cover that got me hooked to it!! ;)








2. MAYBELLINE JEWELS BY COLORSENSATIONAL 994 FUCHSIA CRYSTAL:
 This party season is not all about LBDS AND DARK RED LIPSTICK. Throw in some Fuchsia and see how well it works for your skin. It's a color that can be worn both in summer and in winter. The correct shade. The correct texture. All OK!!!!! DEEP RICH color that's totally drool worthy. PRICE:RS.330













3. LOTUS HERBALS FLORAL STAY RED ROVER 410: A thin stick with a lovely peach cover. Open it to reveal the red you've always wanted. Works great on fair skin tones.I wear it for most of my dance shows and on stage it looks great.









 I recently wore it for a marriage ceremony and paired it with a red saree. I show you a pic here:



I have been using this for over two years and though I have forgotten its actual price it's surely to be somewhere within 275 and 350 bucks.

Okay i gotta go for now. And I will keep you all updated!!!!














2 comments:

  1. i loved the maybeline one, realy gal its too die for, surely wil get it soon and love for you....and keep on posting........

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....d maybelline one is for the keeps...trust me ;) more posts up soon...

    ReplyDelete