Monday 8 July 2013

LOOK OF THE DAY 8#

Hey friends I am back!!

Most of you were wondering whether I had vanished into the thin air. But I had not!!!! I am back with my new look of the day and I just can't stop raving about this look!!! It's a simple day-out look that can be done in just 15 minutes stat!!!! And it's super comfortable:) :)

Summers are usually very sunny and hot in Kolkata and I usually don't wear sleeveless shirts in the day, but today was an exception. I was just feeling like breaking my own rules. Also, black during the day sounds weird, but weird is me!!!

I had earlier written about my LEE COOPER SHIRT in a post. I just felt like wearing it again and so I paired it with my denim skinny fits. <3 them!!!!

I wore simple waterproof silver slippers from BATA as the rains are very unpredictable and you possibly cannot walk a mile in high heels on the streets of Kolkata!! :P :P




Again no makeup, only lip balm (MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS CHERRY CRUSH) that gives a hint of red and keeps my lips moisturized day long. I love to accentuate my eyes (and every girl should!!) and so I opted for a smokey eye look with my favorite kohl LAKME ABSOLUTE KOHL SUPREME (RS.675. i WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO A SIMPLE DAY WEAR SMOKEY EYE SOON.)

And yes, the whole look became very black and monotone so I took out my lovely colorful waterproof bag which I usually don't dare to take out often(it's too bright!!) But this bag just seems to reflect my mood today!! Happy and energetic.

Why do I forget about my accessories??? Do you notice my chandelier earrings??? They are a lovely teal color with golden filigree work and cost about 290 bucks. I have purchased them only recently from LATIN QUARTERS, SOUTH CITY MALL. :)






P.S: I have left my hair open which is a rarity.( Make sure that your hair is thoroughly nourished with a lot of serum and hairspray to avoid flyaways.)
Last but not the least, I have worn my cute wala smile which is also a rarity. :P :P ( I should really smile more.)



No comments:

Post a Comment