Friday 12 July 2013

THE BODY SHOP RAIN FOREST COCONUT HAIR OIL

This is my second ever item from THE BODY SHOP and I am totally loving it!!! I should probably start using more healthcare products as opposed to cosmetics . I am a huge fan of color cosmetics and keep on hoarding my makeup suitcase (yes suitcase) with all sorts of lipsticks and eye shadows that are on offer. I generally use natural ingredients for my hair and skin, but as the days go by, life starts getting busier and busier. So when I came across this oil, I thought of trying it.

NAME: THE BODY SHOP RAIN FOREST COCONUT HAIR OIL





PRICE: RS. 645

QUANTITY:200 ML

SUITABLE FOR: ALL HAIR TYPES

INGREDIENTS: With organic Pracaxi oil and community fair trade organic virgin coconut oil. NO SILICONES AND NO COLOURANTS.

PACKAGING: Simple, transparent bottle with flip cap for pouring out the oil easily. Not much quantity is required even on very long hair. Th oil is a lovely golden color and has a sweet smell . Its not really very sticky too. Very good for instant application like, when you need to deeply condition your hair and you have only about thirty minutes to oil your hair and shampoo it afterward.

THE BODY SHOP claims that with regular use this luxurious, nourishing oil leaves hair feeling stronger, smoother and without drying out the scalp. Enriched with organic pracaxi oil and Community Fair trade organic virgin coconut oil , 99% of its ingredients are of natural origin.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Do not heat oil. If required, warm oil in hands before use. I am super lazy, so I just apply it directly on my scalp and massage it nicely with my fingers.

MY COMMENTS AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT: Lovely oil. Its every bit worth the pocket pinch. Plus, you will really not need to use it in huge amounts so it will easily last for more than two months (three
 days a week).
It smell so sweet and really relaxes your mind after a tired day. It really makes hair super soft, shiny and keeps hair silky straight( after shampooing, and I have straight hair).
I have sensitive skin, and it did not irritate my scalp so it can be safely used on people with sensitive skin, and I am sure this works wonders for a  dry scalp.

PROS:
  • looks nice
  • smells nicer
  • works the best :) :)
  • not required in huge quantities
  • does not require heating, so a must but for lazy people
  • gives super duper hair
CONS: Cannot find anything wrong with this product.

WILL BUY THIS AGAIN !!!! :) :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment