Sunday 28 July 2013

PUMA ECO ORTHOLITE-REVIEW (FOR GUYS!!!) :)

Hello after a long long time!!! Sorry I couldn't post for a while now. But then again I am happy to be back and brimming with ideas. Today's post is for guys so cheer up!!!

I have this friend of mine who has been kind enough to send me pics of shoes he's recently bought. And he's super happy about owning them. :) : ) So I thought why not write a review??

When I the shoes one thing that instantly caught my eye was the color. Whoever said that boys' shoes have to be boring and monotone?? The colour combination ticks all the right fashion boxes. Blue with a pop of orange. You guys must be thinking that it makes for a ridiculous combination, but you'll have to see to believe. Just the correct shade of electric blue set off by a preppy orange.







He bought it from the PUMA outlet at MANI SQUARE MALL, KOLKATA for about 2900 bucks. Expensive?? Yes. But it was 2900 bucks AFTER discount and he's not complaining. ;)






The shoes are light , bright easy to maintain and has no spikes on the backside but good and firm grip . The outer layer is made of parachute material and you can easily wipe off dirt and grime with a cloth.

Going by the look of the shoes, you can use it for casual wear or for a workout. Throw in a pair of your favorite jeans and tee and this makes for a relaxed look for hangout with friends, quips my friend. You can even pair it with shorts for a workout.

He's been nice to even send me pics of what you guys could probably pair the shoes with :)  which I show here:














Now let me go through the pros and cons of these shoes before I wrap up my post:

PROS: 
  • Lightweight
  • Super comfortable (so says my friend)
  • waterproof
  • bright color
  • firm grip
  • can be used for sports as well as casual wear
CONS:
  • My friend is really unsure about the longevity, but if it's PUMA, it's got to be good.
  • Expensive. But then we're talking about branded shoes here :)
Bye for now will be back with a new post soon!!! Take care!!! :) :) :)







No comments:

Post a Comment