Thursday 30 May 2013

MY LATEST POST!!!

L’OREAL PARIS PERFECT CLEAN FOAMING GEL WASH- A REVIEW

Hello beauties,
                           It’s raining cats and dogs here.  And the weather is very  cool and romantic. The rainy season tends to make my skin even more oily (yuck!!) Today, my grandmother gave me a little something. No, it’s not an natural hand-me-down beauty tip, but a very effective foaming gel wash from L’OREAL PARIS. She got it from my aunt in Singapore and after trying it today, I’m absolutely loving it. J J
PACKAGING: It comes in a transparent bottle with a scrublet to scrub away your dead skin cells. It has a very sophisticated look. The scrublet looks like a brush with bristles and is very rubbery and flexible.



HOW THE FACE WASH LOOKS LIKE: It is a translucent aqua blue colour with a subtle fragrance, not too overpowering.








RECOMMENDED FOR : Normal or Combination skin. If you have oily skin, this is just the product for you!! \m/



DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Pour a little amount of the gel face wash onto the scrublet.  Scrub your skin with this in round, circular motion for about five minutes. Wash with cold water to discover a radiant and velvety smooth skin. Use atleast twice a day.
WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS:  The product claims to give  a clean sensation, make the pores look smaller and give velvety smooth skin.
WHAT I FELT AFTER USING THE PRODUCT: The product is really good. Firstly, it does not create a stinging sensation on my face, and after washing my face I really found that my skin was softer and smoother. KUDOS!! Plus the scrublet is a new addition which can take away all dead skin cells from your skin and reveal new skin.



WILL I BUY IT AGAIN: The face wash will last easily for a month and a half. And I also have to check out whether it is available in India, especially in Kolkata. I am sure that it is not available locally, so I might have to rush to shopping malls L But, then, I can always tell my aunt to bring me another one!! J
QUANTITY: 150 ML

PRICE: NO IDEA  (SORRY, it was a gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment